Monday, February 26, 2007

What is Ali's Adorables


Some of you might be asking yourself "what is Ali's Adorables"

Well I am going to give you a brief history Ali's Adorables:

Ali's Adorables is an online craft store at Etsy (Http://www.aliv.etsy.com) all started with a search for the perfect Christmas gift and ended with me having my own outlet for creativity.

I make custom craft frames with YOU in mind. I have themed frames for holidays, events, occassions, jobs, pets, family, and so on! (I am sure you get the idea now)

I take custom orders too for frames. Just contact me.

Ali's Adorables is part of Etsykids and Bust's Girl Wide Web.

More to come with new items. Here are some of the items that I have already listed:
Each single frame is $6.00




1 comment:

caraex said...

Truly adorable frames! Something for everyone. Congratulations on your beautiful blog!

Cara's Expressions