Friday, May 11, 2007

Been Tagged.

I've been tagged by Dashery!

Here are the rules:
Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names
Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog

1) I can touch my tongue to my nose
2) I am scared to death of slides after being pushed off one in the 1st grade.
3) Cold weather or cold items makes me break out in a rash.
4) I was suppose to be a boy up till the day I was born, my name was suppose to be Stephen Garth.
5) I can't sleep with doors or drawers opened.
6) I never drink the last sip of anything and I won't drink out of a can without a straw.
7) I got all four of my wisdom teeth in and didn't know it. My dentist said he never seen someone get them in so straight before.

Well I am new so I don't know really who to tag, so tag yourself!

No comments: